Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Swatter Hit HD Plus- 0.99 (Dumadu Games)

I'm pretty sure that everyone's familiar with mosquitoes. They're those pesky little insects that annoy us while we're outside in the summer. All we do is swat at them the entire time. Well, now it's time for revenge. In Dumadu Games latest game Swatter Hit HD Plus [$0.99(iPad Only)] you can finally get your revenge on the mosquitoes. The game has a very simple objective, that is to swat the mosquitoes. The only control you need is your finger. Just tap wherever you see a mosquito to kill it. If you miss killing a mosquito it returns later, but this time it gradually grows bigger which
makes it even more difficult in killing it. You can earn 50 bonus points by killing the mosquito with a coil around it. You're probably thinking that "this game is too easy" well it's not. As in every game there's something that makes the game more challenging. At any moment a spider can drop down. If you hit the spider you automatically get 50 points deducted from your score. If you hit the mosquito on a rocket then it's instantly game over. There's also a danger bar that increases if you don't kill them. If that fills up then it is game over. That's pretty much all there is to this game. I did find ads on the main menu when I booted it up just like the last Dumadu Game that I reviewed on the site. I haven't seen it since though. I also noticed there's a Game Center glitch. I only got a score of about 2,000 but it registered as over a 1,000,000,000 points on Game Center. Overall I found this game extremely fun and it's a very good cheap time waster for your iPad. My final rating is 4 out of 5 stars. You can go pick up Swatter Hit HD Plus for your iPad for only $0.99 here. I couldn't find any gameplay footage or any trailer online so I'm just going to attach a photo of the Game Center glitch so you can all bask in the glory of my billion points! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment