Friday, October 12, 2012

Kemco's Turn-Based RPG Eve Of The Genesis Drops To $0.99 For A Limited Time


One of my favorite RPG publishers in the AppStore is easily Kemco. After playing through Symphony of Eternity and Alphadia, they were an easy shoe-in for #2 right under Square Enix. After having the chance to play through the other 3 Kemco titles; Eve of the Genesis, Grinsia and Fantasy Chronicle, I quickly had a couple of favorites within the bunch. Fantasy Chronicle and Eve of the Genesis are my two favorite Kemco titles, and since getting them, I've played through each twice, and am working on my third playthroughs at the moment. I usually never play through RPGs more than once, but these titles are just that good. And now you can pick up Eve of the Genesis for $0.99 (down from $8.99) for a limited time. If you haven't read our 5 star review, you can do so here. You can also watch the trailer below, and then head on over to the AppStore and pick up this fantastic little gem of an RPG. You won't regret it.







0 comments:

Post a Comment