Monday, August 27, 2012

New Video For Raiden Legacy Uploaded To YouTube!


DotEmu's next release, Raiden Legacy, a collection of 4 different Raiden games; Raiden, Raiden Fighters, Raiden Fighters II and Raiden Fighters Jet, has just received a new gameplay video, this time, shown being played with the iCade! Check it out;


Raiden Legacy should hit the AppStore this fall, and is also going to be available for the Android! We'll keep sharing news with you as it hits the net, and, of course, will be giving you a review of the game once it's finally released, but right now, Raiden Legacy is one of our most anticipated games at the moment, as the Raiden series is one our favorite old-school shmups here at TAS. We can't wait to have it available for play at any time, anywhere. And judging from DotEmu's previous shmup release, Blazing Star, Raiden Legacy should be one hell of a port. 

2 comments:

Great, now I have to buy an iCade.......oh, I guess it would help to pick up an iPad as well!

I prefer playing shmups on my iPod just because it's a lot easier for me to hold my device, and move all the way across the screen without having to pick my fingers up. I'm assuming this one will play just as well as Blazing Star, R-Type, EDF, or any other shmup DotEmu has their hands in, does on the iPod.

I do wish I had an iCade. It looks like it brings the total arcade experience to the iPad. But I can't wait for Raiden Legacy to come to the Appstore. Its one of my favorite old school shooters.

Post a Comment